[Vision2020] GPS Tracking and Secret Policies

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Aug 17 09:13:22 PDT 2013

So, you are suggesting . . .

Instead of voting for Biden or Clinton, someone that may go through our sock drawers, we should vote for Rand Paul (or whoever becomes the GOP presidential candidate), someone that will ensure that we cannot afford socks.

http://www.MoscowCares.com

"There's room at the top they are telling you still
But first you must learn how to smile as you kill

- John Lennon