[Vision2020] Moscow Family Medicine

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Aug 1 06:48:48 PDT 2013

Rodna went to Moscow Family Medicine from 2006 until May 2012 when her doctor, Dr. Lorenz (an internist), was offered and accepted a job at some hospital in California.  Before leaving MFM, Dr. Lorenz recommended Dr. Benno Mohr (another internist) of Palouse Medical.

Dr. Mohr is excellent.

http://www.MoscowCares.com

"There's room at the top they are telling you still
But first you must learn how to smile as you kill

- John Lennon