[Vision2020] Searching house by house in Boston

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Apr 24 09:27:46 PDT 2013

True.

I understand that when the safety of a community is at risk because of potential at-large co-conspirators and the possibility that undiscovered bombs may exist, a suspect may be held 48 hours without being charged.

In the case of the Boston Marathon bomber, those 48 hours expired on Sunday during his arraignment at the hospital and he was duly advised of his rights.

I further understand that the suspect is "singing like a canary" as the BPD, FBI, and ATF have been verifying his statements.

Seeya round town, Moscow, because . . .

http://www.MoscowCares.com

"There's room at the top they are telling you still
But first you must learn how to smile as you kill

- John Lennon