[Vision2020] guns, guns, guns

Gary Crabtree moscowlocksmith at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 13:16:22 PDT 2013

Actually for a good portion of the event (such as it was) I was
standing eight to ten feet north of you assuming that you were the little
fella standing by the camera tripod. I arrived at the beginning of Ms.
McHales set and left when the crowd kicked in with the 60's protest songs.
I'd have introduced myself but, well, you know...