[Vision2020] guns, guns, guns

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Apr 5 13:33:05 PDT 2013

Other than the fact that you simply weren't there, it's good to see that you actually visited the site.

Good guess, gc.  Yep, that's me on the right with the camera.

I used two video cameras and three photo cameras.  If it was still, I photographed it.  If it moved, I videotaped it (including Mr. Crabtree's drive-by in his van).

You really should've stopped by, Mr. Crabtree.  We could've shared a pot of coffee.  But, I understand.

Seeya round town, Moscow, because . . .

http://www.MoscowCares.com

"There's room at the top they are telling you still
But first you must learn how to smile as you kill

- John Lennon