[Vision2020] guns, guns, guns

Gary Crabtree moscowlocksmith at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 11:53:20 PDT 2013

As a curious bystander, eye witness at the "peace" rally I can tell you
that the counter protesters were very respectful, kept their distance, and
engaged in absolutely no threatening behavior what so ever. They didn't
even laugh at any of the silly statements made by the speakers!

Also, who ever claimed there were 100 attendees at this event must have had
a horrible case of double vision. You'd have been hard pressed to number
the crowd at 50 even if you included the second amendment supporters and on
lookers such as myself.