[Vision2020] Anti Discrimination Ordinance

Henry D. "Hank" Johnston hearseboy85 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 10:12:13 PDT 2013

Tom:

There are protections in place for the "big decisions" that would prevent
that from happening, namely quasi-judicial hearings on matters pertaining
to land use.

We arrived at a good conclusion with little debate - debate that was not
needed because it was going to pass anyway.

HDJ

--
Henry D. Johnston
411 N. Almon #518