[Vision2020] Anti Discrimination Ordinance

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Apr 2 10:45:09 PDT 2013

The Moscow City Council promised, at a previous session (when this ordinance/resolution was sent to committee), that once the committee made its recommendations that the people of Moscow would be given the opportunity to voice their opinions BEFORE THE COUNCIL.

If necessary, I will locate and post the promise made by our city council.

Seeya round town, Moscow, because . . .

http://www.MoscowCares.com

"There's room at the top they are telling you still
But first you must learn how to smile as you kill

- John Lennon