[Vision2020] Say What!?!

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Sep 25 16:56:59 PDT 2012

Scott Dredge suggests:

"It's nonsensical to think that you can try and hide behind First Amendment rights for damage / injury that result from your direct provocation and there would be witnesses who could take the stand against you in criminal / civil trials."

What "damage/injury" did my words cause, Mr. Dredge?

How am I hiding behind my first amendment rights, rights guaranteed to me by the Constitution?

Could an insightful video ridiculing a religion be just as guilty of "direct provocation"?

Seeya round town, Moscow, because . . .

"Moscow Cares"
http://www.MoscowCares.com

"We're a town of about 23,000 with 10,000 college students.  The college students are not very active in local elections (thank goodness!)."

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)