[Vision2020] Say What!?!

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Sep 25 13:41:07 PDT 2012

True, so true, Mr. Rumelhart.

But, then, I should have taken the anticipated response into consideration prior to committing such ignorant behavior.

Criminal law has a phrase, "contributory negligence".  Perhaps it should be considered as a factor of the criminal response.

Seeya round town, Moscow, because . . .

"Moscow Cares"
http://www.MoscowCares.com

"We're a town of about 23,000 with 10,000 college students.  The college students are not very active in local elections (thank goodness!)."

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)