[Vision2020] Huh?

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 21 04:46:00 PDT 2012

It depends. A child or a vulnerable adult it is considered battery regardless of if the person can vocalize their disagreement or objection. Basically, if you are doing something with someones body they don't want you to do it is battery. For example, you cannot hold a child or adult down from walking somewhere you don't want them to go.

Donovan J. Arnold