[Vision2020] I think you mistranslated : Open letters to Doug Wilson

Joe Campbell philosopher.joe at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 23:06:57 PDT 2012

There is a dilemma here.

Either this IS a debatable issue, in which case you should concede that the
opposition has something worth saying. But what could that be?

Or it isn't debatable.

It is not debatable by anyone that accepts that life is complex and we each
have a right to live it as we see fit -- so long as we don't deprive the
rights of others (broadly understood).

Joe