[Vision2020] Does This Sound Familiar to Anybody?

Moscow Cares moscowcares at moscow.com
Tue Sep 11 11:01:27 PDT 2012

I came across this job announcement in a "UI Off-Campus Jobs" email service to which I have been subscribed since I was laid off from UI Facilities in '08.

Cat Care Assistant
Job #:     251
Rate of Pay:     $10/hr
Hours/Week:     5-6 hrs/wk
Number of Positions Available:     1
Start:     ASAP
End:     Indefinitely
Qualifications:     Must be a cat lover, must have own transportation to and from location one mile out of town.
Job Located in:     Moscow

I tried to respond to it by check-marking its "I want to learn more about this job" and clicking the website's [send] button.  As I no longer have UI email account, it bounced back to me as undeliverable.

"Moscow Cares" and I are extremely interested in assisting; "Moscow Cares" as a helpful (I hope) online venue, "yours truly" as a volunteer pair of hands.

Thanks, gang.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"If not us, who?
If not now, when?"