[Vision2020] Bouma's bread line

Scott Dredge scooterd408 at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 3 14:56:11 PDT 2012

SNAP aka EBT aka food stamps is a win / win for Republicans. They're great for businesses that sell food and they provide a good rallying point against big government / government dependency / nanny state.  My crystal ball has the food stamp program continuing to expand courtesy of the Republicans.

-Scott