[Vision2020] Bouma's bread line

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Nov 3 15:42:23 PDT 2012

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: image.jpeg
Type: image/jpeg
Size: 319489 bytes
Desc: not available
-------------- next part --------------

If it is true that 200,000+ Idahoans are currently eligible for, and receiving food stamps . . .

WHOSE FAULT IS IT?

Idaho has had a Republican governor since 1995 and a Republican-controlled legislature since Christ was a corporal.

Corporate Idaho has been the beneficiary of major tax cuts at the cost of budget cuts to major programs (education and mental health care most recently), all under the guise of "trickle down economics".

And if "Mittens" (Romney) is elected president, Medicaid will become solely the responsibility of the states.  Now THERE IS A SCARY THOUGHT.

Seeya at the polls, Moscow, because . . .

"Moscow Cares"
http://www.MoscowCares.com

"We're a town of about 23,000 with 10,000 college students.  The college students are not very active in local elections (thank goodness!)."

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)