[Vision2020] You can run, but you can't hide . . .

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Nov 2 08:21:42 PDT 2012

I suspect that these people lack the funds that are so readily available to such upstanding Americans like Frank Vandersloot and/or Michael Bloomberg, but . . .

Speaking of "special interest groups", how 'bout these . . .

--------------------------------------

Forum Concerning Education and State Revenue
February 19, 2011
Capital Building (Boise)
(several familiar local faces)

http://www.MoscowCares.com/ForThePeople/Forum_021911.htm

--------------------------------------

President's Day Education Rally
February 21, 2011
Friendship Square, Moscow

http://www.MoscowCares.com/ForThePeople/EducRally_022111.htm

--------------------------------------

Moscow High School Students Protest Superintendent Luna's Education Reform Plan
March 4, 2011
Third Street, Moscow

http://www.MoscowCares.com/ForThePeople/MHS_Protest_030411.htm

--------------------------------------

Lawsuit Filed Against Governor Otter and Superintendent of Public Instruction Luna by the Education Association Concerning Senate Bill 1108
April 27, 2011

http://www.MoscowCares.com/ForThePeople/IEA_SB1108_042711.htm

--------------------------------------

And my personal favorite . . .

Crank it up for . . .

Protest in Support of Teachers' Right to Collective Bargaining
March 9, 2011
Corner of Pullman Road and Perimeter Drive/Farm Road, Moscow

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WrC0sO-O3o

Seeya at the polls, Moscow, because . . .

"Moscow Cares"
http://www.MoscowCares.com

"We're a town of about 23,000 with 10,000 college students.  The college students are not very active in local elections (thank goodness!)."

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)