[Vision2020] Something you need to know

Janesta janesta at gmail.com
Wed May 2 13:21:02 PDT 2012

Hi Donovan,

You

Hi Donovan,

Personally, I'd call the newspaper, and let them know, also, Medicare, and
Medicaid, if shortcuts are being taken in medication, it needs to be
reported. Period.

I am a touch confused, is the medical professional holding the medication
stating they are doing so because the patient can't afford it? Is the hold
being documented as such?

In my work, I have often referred people to http://www.needymeds.org/ and
have had much success.

Janesta

(sorry I flaked on the conversation back in February... there was a death
in the family,  I had to go to Boise for a month, and had no net access)