[Vision2020] Well Chuck, Here We Go Again

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 28 17:55:46 PDT 2012

Don't forget to factor in the good that a strong base-load of
electricity has helped to provide, such as the design, manufacture, and
operation of the computers we are using to converse and the myriad of
devices that allow us to discuss this over the net.  I'm also fond of
warmth in the winter time and the ability to cook food without an open fire.

I just wanted to comment on this, though: "Add a rigorous global program
of birth control to this to reduce the demand for power (and many other
resources soon to become scarce)."

What happens if someone doesn't agree with this idea and wants to have
more kids than you or society or whoever deems is necessary?

Paul