[Vision2020] Question, V-Peeps . . .

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Mar 25 04:37:16 PDT 2012

Intoleristas

(in tol er és ta), n.

A person holding anti-slavery sentiments

A committed feminist.

A supporter of the Constitution, human rights, and equality for all, regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, religion, economic status, or sexual orientation.

A person with a wholesome proclivity for outing shifty hypocrites, shameless liars, and sham historians.

A person who is neither intimidated nor silenced by right-wing, theocratic bullies, or their sycophantic toadies.

A person who wears the title proudly as a reminder that he/she is about the business of democracy.

"It is not so much what we are as much as what we are about."

A flash from the past . . .
http://www.tomandrodna.com/sounds/Intoleristas_020405.mp3

Who can forget . . .
http://www.notonthepalouse.com/documents/Crouch_LMT_071506.pdf

Let the whine flow . . .

http://www.notonthepalouse.com/Wilson_MPDcomplaint_071506.pdf

http://www.tomandrodna.com/stuff/Dickison_RecReq.jpg

http://www.tomandrodna.com/writofmandate

----------------------

There is, literally, loads and loads more, Mr. Rumelhart . . . like letters sent from the un-pastor to then-Governor Kempthorne and then-UI President White . . . Doug "Charlie Brown" Wilson's speech at the Public Civility Forum at the Hamilton Indoor Recreation Center a few years ago . . . the Great Christ Church Debate between the Un-Pastor and the Intoleristas' own Keely Mix on KRFP.  I could go on and on and on and . . .

I'll jus' leevya with His Whineyness' own words . . .

http://www.tomandrodna.com/protest/Doug_Wilson_Liers_013107.mp3

Thanks for the promo, though.

Seeya there, Moscow.

Tom Hansen