[Vision2020] Question, V-Peeps . . .

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 25 11:07:14 PDT 2012

This is a nice example of the intolerance I'm talking about.  I don't
particularly care what views a person holds about antebellum slavery, or
who they think should be in charge of the finances in their marriage.
I'll still sit down and have a beer with them.

If the Intoleristas had instead been of the frame of mind of "sorry,
we're not going to let you turn the Palouse into a theocracy, but we're
still happy to have you as part of our community", then they might not
have been so quick to accuse some of you of vandalism when they reported
the incidents to the police.  Go out of your way to make yourself
someone's enemy, and they will think of you first when something like
that happens to them.

Paul