[Vision2020] Question, V-Peeps . . .

Darrell Keim keim153 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 22:44:43 PDT 2012

Not seeking to take any sides in this discussion.

 As a point of clarification there was an ORGANIZED boycott against CC
affiliated businesses.  It wasn't simply personal.  A group of people were
passing out a list of CC affiliated businesses to avoid shopping at.  I saw
a copy of this list when I was working for the Moscow Chamber.

CC may have maintained a similar list of places not to shop-if they did I
never saw that list.

IMO with the many CC related things happening at that time neither of the
two sides came off smelling like a rose.