[Vision2020] Worse than Bush authorizing torture

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 19 18:13:26 PDT 2012

I'd like to second this.  The fight, as I see it, is not between
Democrats and Republicans, it's between power-grabbers and
Constitution-defenders.  And everyone in this Presidential race (with
the possible exceptions of Ron Paul and maybe one or two of the
third-party candidates) is on the side of power-grabbing.  They dangle
emotional issues in front of us to distract us from this one-sided
contest and we fall for it as a country every single time.

Paul