[Vision2020] Worse than Bush authorizing torture

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 20 06:39:16 PDT 2012

That's correct, except for Ron Paul, the Republicans running for office do not object to this latest power grab, just as they did not object to W when he did it. I think that makes the Democrats even worse now: Theirs was not apparently a principled approach.  The problem was not that W was violating the Constitution and doing wrong, it was that a Republican was wielding the power. Now that it's 'our guy' it's okay.

Meanwhile, the idea that 'It's Okay if the President does it,' is becoming a bipartisan truth.

Sunil