[Vision2020] What if other cartoonists . . .

Nicholas Gier ngier006 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 11:36:58 PDT 2012

Hi Jay,

Western Europe has very low abortion rates primarily because they have good
programs for sex education, which then lead to low teen pregnancy rates.
 We have the highest teen pregnancy rates in the industrialized world, and
those rates will increase if the Right Wing continues its war on women.

In 2008 Western European women had 12 abortions per 1,000 while American
women had 19.6 per 1,000.

The war on women and abortion rights will make that rate even higher.

Is this what you really want to see?

Nick