[Vision2020] What if other cartoonists . . .

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Mar 19 10:56:10 PDT 2012

Jay Borden exclaims:

"Having an abortion should be the LAST line of defense, not the first action of choice."

I couldn't agree with you more, Mr. Borden.  Such a decision should NOT be made until all available resources have been expended, to include counseling provided by Planned Parenthood offices, NOT politicians.  Such a decision should ONLY be made by well informed individuals.  After expending all appropriate resources, and the decision to proceed with pregnancy termination, the procedure must be conducted by trained, efficient physicians in a sanitized operation room, NOT in some back alley with a coat hanger.

Dontcha think?

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"If not us, who?
If not now, when?"