[Vision2020] Case No. CV-2011-1234 (Germer Const., Inc. v. Greensides Inc, Wilson, Gray, and Hoffman)

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 25 22:38:17 PDT 2012

Tom,

Yes, there are either criminal or civil cases in our legal system. I just don't know what claim you think Paul would have against you; I can't think of anything. Granted, I'm not trying very hard, but I doubt he has any reason based on this exchange.

And I too wondered why you posted Hoffman's information here.

Sunil