[Vision2020] Ques. For you: What is Most Important in a Relationship?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Jul 20 07:05:37 PDT 2012

Donovan Arnold, drawing from his infinite expertise of countless disciplines, informs us:

"Learning another language is an excellent idea, but has to be done at a very young age."

I disagree, Mr. Arnold.  I was not exposed to the German language (Bavarian dialect), on a daily basis, until I was almost 20 years of age.  Yet, by my 22nd birthday, I could converse quite comfortably in the language.  Like so many other things, I learned it on the streets.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"If not us, who?
If not now, when?"

- Unknown