[Vision2020] Ques. For you: What is Most Important in a Relationship?

Art Deco art.deco.studios at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 08:43:08 PDT 2012

@Chasuk:

Much of what you said is also reflected in the seminal work *A New Look At
Love.*

This is a well written, very readable scholarly work of interest to those
into understanding, building, and maintaining intimate relationships.

More:
http://books.google.com/books/about/A_New_Look_At_Love.html?id=VBZgXsk-gsAC

w.

--