[Vision2020] Same sex marriage

Scott Dredge scooterd408 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 17 23:07:29 PDT 2012

I might have a job for you Joe.  My brother-in-law is getting married in September in Lewiston and his fiance just posted this on Facebook 8 hours ago:

 Well
 everything is coming along good for the wedding, but we need to find
someone to marry us. Does anyone know a anyone we could ask, we arent
apart of any church, but i dont know any ministers or pastors that will
do it without being part of the church, we are will pay. Any
suggestions? Thanks in advance!Like · Dislike ·  · 8 hours ago via mobile ·

Note that this is a ho-hum opposite sex wedding.  I was really hoping that they would move their wedding later out in the month to Saturday September 22 at night so I could catch the Idaho / Wyoming football game when I come to town.  But the two of them tend to not give me the time of day, so I think they're just going to do what's in their own selfish interest. :)

-Scott