[Vision2020] Oktoberfest (was: heat wave)

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 11 02:53:11 PDT 2012

Of course science is questioned, that is how it gains evidence and is tested. But it is the questions by other scientists that matter and either support or disprove a theory. Paul is not another scientist. His remarks or counter claims do nothing to support or disprove a theory.

My claim that light does not travel at 186,200 miles per second has no barring. Even if I claim I have the proof, as I do not have the training, education, equipment for experiments, and probably not even the intelligence to make such a claim. So neither does Paul's that he has proof that other scientists are wrong about global warming. He has no standing. To claim otherwise is to claim I also have the right to declare light does not travel at the speed other scientists claim it does. To think or defend otherwise is foolish.

Donovan J. Arnold