[Vision2020] [corrected] Otter wants health insurance market state-run

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Dec 12 10:19:28 PST 2012

Mr. Marcy iterates:

"Fortunately when I will be 75 is many years in the future, by which time I hope that these public insurance matters will be favorably resolved, preferably with larger policy population groups than are available in the State of Idaho.  In the alternative, and preferably sooner, I hope to have better achieved a financial status that will allow me a lower level of, which is not to say a level of no, personal financial concern about such matters."

So, Mr. Marcy . . .

You are the only person that matters to you!  The "you" I suggested in my posting was inclusive of all Idahoans, a concept lost among Idaho's current legislature.

On the other hand, it is nice to know that you (the Kenneth Marcy "you") have boundless confidence in the state legislature as it develops our fine state (or so the constituency is led to believe) into a likeness of Big Rock Candy Mountain, where . . .

"There's a lake of gin
We can both jump in
And the handouts grow on bushes
In the new-mown hay