[Vision2020] And So it Begins . . .

Wayne Price bear at moscow.com
Sat Aug 25 11:51:25 PDT 2012

Paul,

Well, maybe the mayor of NY is correct about keeping guns out of the
hands of those that don't
know what they are doing with them. But, based on that, the only
people there that didn't know
what they were doing was the NYPD!

The only good thing to come out of this will actually be the lawsuits,
which I presume will be in the federal courts,
that will put some perspective via the court decisions as to what the
liability of the police is when they open fire.

Wayne