[Vision2020] And So it Begins . . .

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 25 09:47:47 PDT 2012

Did it say whether or not they shot the gunman?  Or did he take his own life?

Somewhere along the line you have to weigh collateral damage against a continued shooting spree.  I don't know where that equation balances out, but I'm sure it's somewhere between "don't shoot unless you have the barrel of the gun against his temple" and just spray bullets in that general direction.

Paul