[Vision2020] And So it Begins . . .

Joe Campbell philosopher.joe at gmail.com
Sat Aug 25 14:52:56 PDT 2012

So let me see if I understand the key points of this pro-gun policy.

1/ We have the right to "keep and bear Arms", which "shall not be
infringed," so we MUST sell guns to the mentally insane on command.
2/ The best thing to do is buy a gun and carry it with you in the
event that you happen to be at, say, the movies when the above
mentioned lunatic gunman starts shooting.
3/ Keep in mind that in an attempt to kill the lunatic gunman -- who's
right to life apparently may now be infringed -- skilled policeman may
wound you with gunfire.

Is this the general idea? Joe