[Vision2020] How Many More . . .

Scott Dredge scooterd408 at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 18 15:28:47 PDT 2012

I find most of this discussion comical - especially the zinger from the oft sophomoric Tom Hansen accusing Roger and Gary of degenerating to a new low, as if anyone could go lower than the petty snipes of Tom Hansen. :)  It is the stuff of Rod Serling's Twilight Zone.

I'm against gun control.  I think it's a waste of time and effort.  Then again, I'm against most bans and restrictions so you righties who clamor for smaller government and less government intrusion kinda, sorta lost a bunch of credibility when you started circulating and passing state constitutional amendments in the very recent past banning / restricting already existing rights, benefits, and protections for same gender couples and their children.  That's a mighty 'Christian' thing of a lot of you to stick it to the kids who, through no fault of their own, have two mommies or two daddies.  And if you believe that manufacturers and distributors of 'legal products' that can cause death should not be restricted or prosecuted or held liable, then I'm guessing you can't explain the complete 180 degree turn around when that product happens to be something legal like RU-486 that you do want restricted / banned?  So it seems to me like you self described 'conservatives', and self described 'liberals', and even some of you self identified 'Christians' are just full of a heck of a lot of contradictions that you're unable to logically defend in a coherent manner without completely annihilating something else that you promote.  Unless you're like Doug Wilson and you can just go to your Biblical lookup tables and just point to whatever passage justifies your own personal agenda and claim it as the absolute 'word of God'.