[Vision2020] How Many More . . .

Wayne Price bear at moscow.com
Sat Aug 18 14:22:33 PDT 2012

Remember this discussion about not having to worry about "lists" and
the government compiling them IF Romney wins the election in November.

For instance, the program currently underway to list and gather data
on some 1.5 million illegal immigrants that came to the US and are
now, by virtue of an
executive order,  going to be allowed to stay in the US, if they meet
certain criteria such as how old they were when they illegally came to
the US, how long they've been here, etc, etc.

Now, it's NOT a law, not passed by Congress, so IF Romney wins in
November and gets sworn in in January and the executive order goes
away,  do you think
ICE and the US Justice Department won't use those list to find and
deport the 1.5 self-identified illegal aliens?

Wayne