[Vision2020] [more] Look See What Tri-State is Promoting . . .

Wayne Price bear at moscow.com
Mon Aug 13 10:48:49 PDT 2012

Paul,

Since I was the one that posted the original, I have to say YOU are
100% correct!
And notice that ANYONE  who is "charged", by standing on the rights
afforded them by the US Constitution in a fire arms case is being
labeled as  a "sniveling weanies",
is there any reason to even try to enter into a reasonable discussion
with the "gun-a-phobes"?

I'm waiting for the next foot to fall when they come up with only
police officers should carry firearms! That worked really really well
for
Otto Zehm and  Erik Scott!

Wayne