[Vision2020] [more] Look See What Tri-State is Promoting . . .

Art Deco art.deco.studios at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 13:51:52 PDT 2012

Another part of this issue is the gross inaccuracy of most pistol/revolver
shooters.  It takes a great deal of training and constant practice in order
to shoot accurately.  Even LE officers who have mandatory practice often
miss at close range.

The causal gun owner is not likely to hit the intended target even only a
few feet away.

w.

art.deco.studios at gmail.com