[Vision2020] [more] Look See What Tri-State is Promoting . . .

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 11 12:32:03 PDT 2012

I wasn't suggesting that we arm our children in schools.  It was just a
"what if" scenario.  Not a suggestion for legislation. Don't people
around here wonder about things anymore?

And you're right, I misremembered.  I do remember now hearing about this
when it all went down.  I'm of the opinion that it was a stupid thing
for him to do.

Paul