[Vision2020] Parks and Dogs

Saundra Lund v2020 at ssl1.fastmail.fm
Sat Apr 14 11:08:19 PDT 2012

As do I.  One of the drawbacks of living in a small town is not having all
the amenities - like lots of huge fenced dog parks - that big cities have.

Kudos to City staff for educating folks about what the rules are.

And, this seems like a good time to give another grateful shout-out to those
who worked doggedly <g> to get that acre fenced off-leash dog park for our
canine community members!  Regrettably, I've forgotten the names of the
people behind that, but I've never forgotten their hard work & dedication in
making that vision a reality.

For those wanting to learn more about Moscow's wonderful dog park, check
out:

http://www.dogparkfriends.org/home

Personally, I'd love for the City to have another dog park & I'd definitely
be supportive of efforts by those interested in investigating that option  J

Saundra