[Vision2020] Al Gore thinks climate "deniers" are akin to racists from the Old South

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 1 20:48:54 PDT 2011

I do think someone sounds ignorant and uneducated when they deny global warming and humans having a negative impact on the Earth's environment. I also think someone sounds ignorant and uneducated about people when they say racist, sexist, homophobic things. So, yes, in that respect, I think the two are similar. Other than this, no, there are no similarities.

Donovan Arnold