[Vision2020] Al Gore thinks climate "deniers" are akin to racists from the Old South

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 2 06:49:26 PDT 2011

Does it matter if the person "denying global warming" has actual facts
to back them up?

For example, when I correct someone yet again on this list who is
overstating the amount of sea level rise that the IPCC expects as their
worst-case scenario, do I sound ignorant?  Should everyone turn away and
pretend I didn't say anything at all?

Don't mind me, I'm just trying to probe the outer edges of their
reality-distortion field.

Paul