[Vision2020] Erroneous Bills

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 1 20:38:44 PDT 2011

I had the same problem with AT&T. I just canceled my service and refused to pay it. 11 years later they still write me letters asking to pay, and I just ignore them. $50 worth of greed costs them $1000s in potential legitimate charges they could have made simply by being honest and correcting their mistake.

Donovan Arnold