[Vision2020] University of Idaho Benefits Information

Saundra Lund v2020 at ssl1.fastmail.fm
Tue Oct 25 23:07:05 PDT 2011

Hello Niki,

Thanks so much for the quick response - I appreciate it!  And, I love your
pink ribbon  J

Thanks, too, for the quick correction/clarification email that was sent to
faculty and staff regarding the errors in the printed annual enrollment
guide.

Just to be sure everyone is on the same page, are you aware that the same
information regarding the eligibility of stepchildren in the printed
materials is also on the UI Web site?

http://www.uidaho.edu/benefits/whoiseligibleforcoverage

I understand it takes time to correct things, and I'm very appreciative of
the quick email clarification at what is undoubtedly a very busy time for
you.

Sincerely,

Saundra Lund

Moscow, ID