[Vision2020] Question for the Mayor and City Council

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Oct 25 13:56:13 PDT 2011

This was initially submitted through the City Clerk's office to the City Supervisor, ultimately resulting in the aforementioned response.

And now, instead of assuming the initiative, you suggest that I "put together a specific proposal" for submission to the same City Supervisor????

Is it that the city council lacks initiative?

Here is an idea, Mr. Steed.  Think of it similar to a proposed cell-phone stipend, and let's see how quickly things get rolling.

Seeya round town, Moscow.