[Vision2020] Question for the Mayor and City Council

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Oct 25 11:38:30 PDT 2011

Why hasn't the City of Moscow established a relationship, or at least a rapport, with the 126th Engineer Company . . . right here IN MOSCOW?!?!

A couple years ago I offered this same query  . . . three months before the 126th deployed to Iraq . . . one week after I personally contacted the executive officer of the 116th Engineer Battalion in Boise.  The city's response . . . two months later:  We'd like to, Tom, but it's too late now . . . blah, blah, blah . . .

Well, City of Moscow, this may come as a surprise, but the 126th Engr Co has recently returned from its second (or is it third or . . . ) deployment.

What is your excuse NOW?!

Seeya round town, Moscow.