[Vision2020] the whiff of the kirk

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Nov 30 18:18:23 PST 2011

Thank you, Rose.

How could I forget about Stephen Sitler, Moscow's own serial pedophile?

Didn't he get married just last April?  I can almost hear the
pitter-patter of little feet.  Congratulations.

One thing, ML:  For there to be slander, the "slanderous statement" has to
be false.  Hmmm.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

On Wed, November 30, 2011 5:55 pm, Rosemary Huskey wrote:
> Somehow, I knew that our anonymous interloper was connected in some way
> with
> the folks at Christ Church. Most V2020 peeps recognize the giant tip off
> when a pseudonym in employed.   It almost certainly is true that the Kirk
> pedophiles shudder when their names appear on V2020.  Hello Jamin Wight
> and
> Steven - you-make-me-want-to- vomit - Sitler.    And, frankly, I am
> delighted it is so.  However, V2020 has nothing to do with the court
> records
> available for all to see.  The following court documents describe the
> behavior of these two perps and, it is to be hoped, offer fair warning to
> potential victims of these two jerks.
>

> https://www.idcourts.us/repository/caseHistory.do?roaDetail=no
> <https://www.idcourts.us/repository/caseHistory.do?roaDetail=no&schema=LATAH
> &county=Latah&partySeq=73537&displayName=Sitler%2C+Steven+James>
> &schema=LATAH&county=Latah&partySeq=73537&displayName=Sitler%2C+Steven+James
>

> http://www.tomandrodna.com/CR_2005_02027/
>

> https://www.idcourts.us/repository/caseHistory.do?roaDetail=yes
> <https://www.idcourts.us/repository/caseHistory.do?roaDetail=yes&schema=LATA
> H&county=Latah&partySeq=15678&displayName=Wight%2C+Jamin+Christopher>
> &schema=LATAH&county=Latah&partySeq=15678&displayName=Wight%2C+Jamin+Christo
> pher
>

> Rose Huskey

>  List services made available by First Step Internet,

and the Realist adjusts his sails."