[Vision2020] the whiff of the kirk

Rosemary Huskey donaldrose at cpcinternet.com
Wed Nov 30 17:55:31 PST 2011

Somehow, I knew that our anonymous interloper was connected in some way with
the folks at Christ Church. Most V2020 peeps recognize the giant tip off
when a pseudonym in employed.   It almost certainly is true that the Kirk
pedophiles shudder when their names appear on V2020.  Hello Jamin Wight and
Steven - you-make-me-want-to- vomit - Sitler.    And, frankly, I am
delighted it is so.  However, V2020 has nothing to do with the court records
available for all to see.  The following court documents describe the
behavior of these two perps and, it is to be hoped, offer fair warning to
potential victims of these two jerks.

https://www.idcourts.us/repository/caseHistory.do?roaDetail=no
<https://www.idcourts.us/repository/caseHistory.do?roaDetail=no&schema=LATAH
&county=Latah&partySeq=73537&displayName=Sitler%2C+Steven+James>
&schema=LATAH&county=Latah&partySeq=73537&displayName=Sitler%2C+Steven+James

http://www.tomandrodna.com/CR_2005_02027/

https://www.idcourts.us/repository/caseHistory.do?roaDetail=yes
<https://www.idcourts.us/repository/caseHistory.do?roaDetail=yes&schema=LATA
H&county=Latah&partySeq=15678&displayName=Wight%2C+Jamin+Christopher>
&schema=LATAH&county=Latah&partySeq=15678&displayName=Wight%2C+Jamin+Christo
pher

Rose Huskey