[Vision2020] the whiff of the kirk

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Wed Nov 30 21:27:00 PST 2011

Maybe the same source of the whiff doesn't want the current turmoil in the cult to spread beyond the members already unhappy via V2020 to other members, or doesn't want the public to get that whiff at all -- so humiliating and demasking for certain people.

I wonder if the motive behind this attempt to intimidate FSR and silence others may also be connected to the Caymans via some clever manipulation of the troll by someone she/he worships.

The writer writes in basically correctly spelled, punctuated, and grammatically correct English, but doesn't doesn't appear to know the difference between slander and libel for one thing, or much about defamation law for another.  I wonder if this does not point to a certain chronically befuddled member of the kirk, who is also the butt of many jokes among some of the kirk.

w.