[Vision2020] UI External Review Panel Report

Ron Force rforce2003 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 30 11:38:26 PST 2011

The full report can be downloaded here:
http://www.uidaho.edu/president/letters/independentreviewpanel

External Review Panel - policies and procedures related to safety and security
Released November 30, 2011
Excerpt from report:

November 18, 2011

University of Idaho
Dr. M. Duane Nellis, President
University of Idaho
Moscow, Idaho 83843

Re: Report of the External Review Panel

Dear President Nellis,

This letter will serve as the final written report from the independent review panel you appointed
to review the University ofIdaho's policies and procedures for safety and security. Before going
further, we want to thank you for the confidence you placed in each of us in selecting us for this
important task and we hope this review will be of assistance to you. During the course of our
review, we have benefitted from the assistance and information provided by the Risk
Management Officer, Nancy Spink, and the Dean of Students, Dr. Bruce Pitman, as well as a
thorough review of the University's policies and procedures related to safety and security.
We now convey our report and recommendations to you.

Download the full report (pdf)